Mandatory Registration to PHILGEPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mandatory Registration to PHILGEPS

Post by msm326 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Good day....
There are so many enhancement trainings and workshops done from the lowest government unit (barangay) to national agencies but unfortunately few barangays/lgus are not posting or registered at PHILGEPS. What happen to those who conducted trainings perhaps the first output of the agency is to register their respective government unit/agency and the other standard operating procedures will follow. It is 2010 already, it is high time to have clear focus and good mind setting and enhanced roadmaps to follow to avoid 6615 dilemna. Until now , we have a weak point in monitoring registered users , there must be a vigilant civilian/supplier/contractor so that they will learn a lesson.....
Who will take mandatory actions on this issue?
Sayang ang mga trainings kung others are not following....
msm326 Sad
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Mandatory Registration to PHILGEPS

Post by engrjhez® on Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 pm

msm326 wrote:Good day....
There are so many enhancement trainings and workshops done from the lowest government unit (barangay) to national agencies but unfortunately few barangays/lgus are not posting or registered at PHILGEPS. What happen to those who conducted trainings perhaps the first output of the agency is to register their respective government unit/agency and the other standard operating procedures will follow. It is 2010 already, it is high time to have clear focus and good mind setting and enhanced roadmaps to follow to avoid 6615 dilemna. Until now , we have a weak point in monitoring registered users , there must be a vigilant civilian/supplier/contractor so that they will learn a lesson.....
Who will take mandatory actions on this issue?
Sayang ang mga trainings kung others are not following....
msm326 Sad

I have to revive this unreplied post because of the statistical figures below.

As of this date, PhilGEPS has the following figures (9:46PM):
Number of Registered Buyers = 11,970
Number of Registered Suppliers = 51,563
Number of Bid Notices Posted 1,4xx,xxx
Number of Awards Posted = 205,406

...very large discrepancy/gap in the compliance of R.A. 9184

From this forum, the following are most viewed topics:
PHILGEPS REGISTRATION Views = 10,274 (33 replies)
Posting @ Philgeps Websire Views = 10,027 (34 replies)
Posting of Opportunities @ PhilGEPS Views = 8,911 (5 replies)
and from which I think sunriser431 have made a similar post on these.

Why am I posting these? Coz I have observed a lot of irony thru this forum.

This forum is for discussions of R.A. 9184 and its implementing rules but the most viewed topic is all about PhilGEPS, rather than BAC or other GPRA topics. During PhilGEPS trainings, a lot of attending participants were expecting discussion of GPRA. In some procurement trainings, they were asking why not include PhilGEPS in the discussion of GPRA? Now, in using the PhilGEPS, most user knew that their task begin and ends in posting bid notices (and no more posting of award). But the figures won't lie. This calls for a reform to be REFORMED.

This marks my 1,500th post. As I break the upper limits of forum ranking system, I would like to thank the now nearly 2,000 members for just simply registering. Whether we participate of not, everyone is counted in. Now is the time to "walk the talk" and start acting rather than hesitating.

The challenge is left for us! Cheers to the forum!

cheers
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top