Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:51 pm

For information to all procurement practitioner, For complete text, click this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/issuances/Resolutions/2009/12-2009.pdf bounce
avatar
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by msm326 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 am

Good Day...Tahnk you sunriser for the information

I got one last friday at GPPB website and share it to all concerned officials...
All forum members please get a copy and share it to avoid 6615 dilemna

msm326
avatar
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

msm326 wrote:Good Day...Tahnk you sunriser for the information

I got one last friday at GPPB website and share it to all concerned officials...
All forum members please get a copy and share it to avoid 6615 dilemna

msm326

6115 dilemma po... not dilemna: dilem-na (dark) talaga, di makita eh; wahehehe, joke Very Happy
avatar
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Age : 39
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

engrjhez wrote:
msm326 wrote:Good Day...Tahnk you sunriser for the information

I got one last friday at GPPB website and share it to all concerned officials...
All forum members please get a copy and share it to avoid 6615 dilemna

msm326

6115 dilemma po... not dilemna: dilem-na (dark) talaga, di makita eh; wahehehe, joke Very Happy

ikaw talaga Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by elma on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

thanks for the info..

elma
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 7
Company/Agency : Daraga Water District
Occupation/Designation : CSA-A
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by msm326 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 am

ah okay you are right ...sorry for the clerical error ha medyo puyat pa .....early morning ang start ng work namin due to some data to gather at the field (carbon credits for CDM project)...
sorry tao lang...but nice to be corrected ..
time to go again
msm326 Very Happy
avatar
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

re: procurement activities

Post by charlie brown on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm

hi everybody,

i noticed under 5.1 (iii) of gppb res 12-2009 that PEs must submit to COMELEC "Notices of award for public works issued before march 26, 2010 together with copy of each contract"

my concern is not so much the bulk of documents to be submitted to COMELEC and to the DPWH for agencies other than LGUs - tho i really it would be voluminous. My bigger concern is that while there is a clear cut-off end period (NOAs issued b4 march 26) there is no clear beginning period. thus begs the question how far back before march 26 are we to furnish COMELEC/DPWH with copies of the NOAs and contract docs? Wink

Hinde naman sa namimilosopo po ako but i believe there has to be in place within the sentence a sort of a qualifier, e.g. all NOAs/NTPs issued before march 26 but the contract effectivity date is after march 26 - or something like that.

I think the intention of COMELEC here is to capture those contracts awarded but are not yet considered on-going, the latter already captured under 5.1 (i)

Unless, of course it was really the intention of COMELEC for agencies to submit ALL NOAs issued before march 26 Crying or Very sad
avatar
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:39 pm

charlie brown wrote:hi everybody,

i noticed under 5.1 (iii) of gppb res 12-2009 that PEs must submit to COMELEC "Notices of award for public works issued before march 26, 2010 together with copy of each contract"

my concern is not so much the bulk of documents to be submitted to COMELEC and to the DPWH for agencies other than LGUs - tho i really it would be voluminous. My bigger concern is that while there is a clear cut-off end period (NOAs issued b4 march 26) there is no clear beginning period. thus begs the question how far back before march 26 are we to furnish COMELEC/DPWH with copies of the NOAs and contract docs? Wink

Hinde naman sa namimilosopo po ako but i believe there has to be in place within the sentence a sort of a qualifier, e.g. all NOAs/NTPs issued before march 26 but the contract effectivity date is after march 26 - or something like that.

I think the intention of COMELEC here is to capture those contracts awarded but are not yet considered on-going, the latter already captured under 5.1 (i)

Unless, of course it was really the intention of COMELEC for agencies to submit ALL NOAs issued before march 26 Crying or Very sad

Only those projects which are still ongoing as of March 26, 2010 will have to be reported to the COMELEC. Public works projects which commenced implementation before March 26, 2010 are among those allowed to continue even during the prohibitive period (March 26 to May 10, 2010), except that there is a requirement to report the same to the COMELEC. That is why there is no clear beginning. So long as the public works project is still ongoing as of March 26, 2010, there is a need to report to the COMELEC.

HOWEVER, there could be an option NOT TO REPORT, BUT, implementation has to temporarily STOP during the prohibitive period.

My take of that GPPB Resolution in relation to the OEC.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by charlie brown on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm

that was also my original understanding. I am at a loss why it needed to add 5.1 (iii) specifying the NOA when all on-going projects mentioned under 5.1 (i) have NOAs.
avatar
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm

charlie brown wrote:that was also my original understanding. I am at a loss why it needed to add 5.1 (iii) specifying the NOA when all on-going projects mentioned under 5.1 (i) have NOAs.

Maybe the intention is for the HOPE to list down, from no. 1 to n, all ongoing public works projects, broken down by locally-funded and foreign-funded. Supporting that list would be copies of NOA issued and signed contracts. That is probably the reason why Item 5.1(iii) is included as a submission requirement to the COMELEC.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by charlie brown on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 pm

sana si-nubsume nalang under 5.1 (i)... anyway thanks for your interpretation. In the absence of any clarification from COMELEC (di na lang siguro sa GPPB kasi mukhang copied din lang naman nila yon from COMELEC) i think we have to assume the worse.
avatar
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by nenette on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi All!!

Good Day!

Specific lang ba itong ruling na ito for infrastructure projects o pati procurement of goods and services? Kasi anniversary namin sa February at may mga kailangan catering services, transport/hiring of vehicles, printing of invitation, installation/fabrication of exhibit board, etc.

Please reply ASAP para ma advise namin ang requesting units.

tnx

nenette
avatar
nenette
New Member
New Member

Female Number of posts : 15
Company/Agency : UP Open University
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by amang'65 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm

just go ahead with your transactions nenette, provided hindi sya public bidding.
avatar
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm

nenette wrote:Hi All!!

Good Day!

Specific lang ba itong ruling na ito for infrastructure projects o pati procurement of goods and services? Kasi anniversary namin sa February at may mga kailangan catering services, transport/hiring of vehicles, printing of invitation, installation/fabrication of exhibit board, etc.

Please reply ASAP para ma advise namin ang requesting units.

tnx

nenette

Pursuant to Sec. 261[v] and [w] of the Omnibus Election Code, as implemented by COMELEC Resolution No. 8732 promulgated on Dec. 23, 2009, the release, disbursement and expenditure of public funds are prohibited starting March 26, 2010 until May 10, 2010, for the ff:

1. Any and all kinds of Public Works; however, the following are exempt: (a) maintenance works; (b) works undertaken by contract before the election ban; (c) preparatory works; (d) emergency works in case of calamity; (e) ongoing projects; and (f) similar projects under foreign agreements.

However, the construction or maintenance of provincial, city and barangay-funded roads and bridges shall be prohibited for a period of ten (10) days immediately preceding the date of election, or from April 30 to May 9, 2010 (Sec. 3 of R.A. 6679).

2. Social Projects - Releases to the DSWD and to any government office performing similar functions, except personal services expenses, routine and normal expenses and such other expenses authorized by the COMELEC.

3. Housing-Related Projects - Releases to the HUDCC and to any other government office performing similar function, except for personal services expenses, other necessary administrative expenses, and such other expenses authorized by the COMELEC.

4. Issuance, use of availments of treasury warrants or similar devices undertaking future delivery of money, goods or other things of value chargeable against public funds.
avatar
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Conduct of Procurement Activities from March 26 TO May 10, 2010

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum