bid as one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bid as one

Post by etm on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm

hello everyone...
i'd like 2 ask for some comments re: bid as one, is it practical to 'bid as one' 4 purchase requests (PR) having 2 account charges (wherein PR 1&2 have the same account charges and so as PR 3&4)
etm

Female Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : twg
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: bid as one

Post by charlie brown on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm

etm wrote:hello everyone...
i'd like 2 ask for some comments re: bid as one, is it practical to 'bid as one' 4 purchase requests (PR) having 2 account charges (wherein PR 1&2 have the same account charges and so as PR 3&4)

hi etm,

What do you mean by account charges? does it refer to different departments or end-users? And i presume by "bid as one" u mean lumping it all into one lot. If my presumptions are correct my opinion would be its ok to lump them all together provided that these items are not so radically different so as to allow a bidder to bid for all (e.g. baka magkahalo ang food items, drugs and medicines and hardware items) Im just making an extreme example to stress my point. pag ganon kasi medyo malabo maging responsive and bid - unless again you will also evaluate on a per item basis - in which case mas lalo marami work involved.

even if you have different end-users/charges, the payment process would still be consolidated - meaning it will be processed by an accountant and issued a check by the cashier. the accountant will take care of debiting the account of the different end-users.

napansin ko lang that u mentioned PR. Unless, the procurement was not anticipated dapat it should be in the APP. In whch case the BAC should not wait anymore for the PR dahil naka program na dapat lahat ng procurement activities for the year (pro active as advocated in procurement planning). Smile
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by etm on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 am

thanks for the reply...account charges, meaning fund source and the 4 PRs refers to one end user. magkahalo talaga yung items and that i need to categorize them for the bid to be more responsive. ang apprehension ko lang is baka ma-mixed up during payment. anyway, it's no longer BAC's look out actually pero i just don't like the idea that's why i'm trying to look for options. there's no problem as to APP since every PR is verified as to its consistency w/ the APP....again thanks for the coment Smile
etm

Female Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : twg
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

Good day...
I want to share my views and experience ....we do consolidating of supplies and charged to various accounts of different departments but we bid it as one project lang .....it is a matter of proper documentation and preparation of Purchase Order wherein our accounting offfice check during the preparation of the disbursement vouchers...for medicines we do itemized bidding so several responsive bidders were given awards....
msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content