Latest topics

POST QUALIFICATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POST QUALIFICATION

Post by shark on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 pm

good day!

who's responsibility is the preparation of post qualification report? the TWG or the secretariat? in our case, the secretariat prepares the report and the TWG would juz simply sign it since his name was reflected in the said report.

ive been in the procurement for a couple of years but i just recently make such report and am not confident of it. anyone care to send me a copy of your post qualification report? it would be a big help to me.

pahabol... baka pwede din yung PBDS (tama ba?) at iba pang forms that u are using with ur own data as sample para mas maintindihan ko po! u can send it dito: specialized_bac@yahoo.com

thank you.
shark

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya_lang
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: POST QUALIFICATION

Post by Niwram on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Section 14. BAC Secretariat

14.1. The Head of the Procuring Entity shall create a Secretariat which will serve as the main support unit of the BAC. An existing organic office within the procuring entity may also be designated to serve as Secretariat. however, to strengthen and promote the professionalization of the organizations’ procuring unit, the Head of the Procuring Entity may create procurement units that may serve concurrently as BAC Secretariat in accordance with the guidelines issued by DBM. The Secretariat shall
have the following functions and responsibilities:

xxx..

c) Prepare minutes of meetings and resolutions of the BAC;

d) Take custody of procurement documents and other records;
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm

shark wrote:good day!

who's responsibility is the preparation of post qualification report? the TWG or the secretariat? in our case, the secretariat prepares the report and the TWG would juz simply sign it since his name was reflected in the said report.

ive been in the procurement for a couple of years but i just recently make such report and am not confident of it. anyone care to send me a copy of your post qualification report? it would be a big help to me.

pahabol... baka pwede din yung PBDS (tama ba?) at iba pang forms that u are using with ur own data as sample para mas maintindihan ko po! u can send it dito: specialized_bac@yahoo.com

thank you.
Excerpts from GPM. Who are involved in the conduct of Post-qualification?
The following Parties are involved in the conduct of post-qualification:
1. The BAC;
2. The TWG;
3. The BAC Secretariat / Procurement Unit; and
4. The eligible supplier/manufacturer, ranked starting from bidder with the LCB.
Methodology: How is Post-qualification conducted?
The following steps are followed in the conduct of post-qualification:
1. The BAC/TWG verifies, validates, and ascertains the genuineness, validity and
accuracy of the legal, technical and financial documents submitted by the bidder with
the LCB, using the non-discretionary criteria described above.
In verifying the information contained in such documents, the BAC/TWG may make
inquiries with appropriate government agencies and examine the original documents
kept in the bidder’s place of business. The use of other means for verification and
validation of such documents may be resorted to by the BAC/TWG, such as the Internet and other research methods that yield the same results.
2. The BAC/TWG conducts a site inspection of the bidder’s place of business and/or
plant/factory, where applicable.
3. The BAC/TWG tests samples for compliance with specifications and performance
levels, where applicable.
4. The BAC/TWG inquires about the bidder’s performance in relation with other
contracts/transactions as indicated in its eligibility statement (statement of on-going,
completed or awarded contracts).
5. If the TWG conducts the post-qualification, it prepares a Post-qualification Report to be submitted to the BAC. The Report shall contain, among others, the activities undertaken with regard to the post-qualification process, feedback from inquiries conducted, and the results of any tests conducted by the TWG or an accredited government testing center, where applicable.
6. The BAC reviews the Post-qualification Report submitted by the TWG.
7. The BAC determines whether the bidder with the LCB passes all the criteria for postqualification.
8. If the LCB passes the post-qualification, the BAC declares it as the LCRB.
9. After the BAC has determined the LCRB, the Secretariat, with the assistance of the
TWG, if necessary, prepares the BAC Resolution declaring the LCRB and the
corresponding Notice to the said bidder informing it of its post-qualification. Hope this would be of help. bounce

Last edited by sunriser431 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

shark wrote:good day!

thank you.

It is the TWG (generally speaking, it is the BAC that conducts the Post Qualification). The TWG provides the necessary check and balance by preparing the Post Qualification Report. The BAC Secretariat only provides assistance whenever necessary (such as providing copy of minutes, abstract, etc. for TWG's reference).
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by shark on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

thanks for ur responses!

baka naman po pwede kayong magsend/magshare ng sample nyo po for my reference at saka yung ibang forms na din na ginamit natin.
shark

Female Number of posts : 43
Company/Agency : LGU
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya_lang
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top