Update: LTO's shortage of stickers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update: LTO's shortage of stickers

Post by jamsadain on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 am

According to the LTO, they are "looking for ways to normalize supply within the month. Likewise, a new supplier has already qualified. It can be noted that the shortage of the registration stickers was due to the questioning on the bidding process by the former contractor. Furthermore, Assistant Secretary Arturo Lomibao suggests for the Commission on Audit to allow annual bidding of LTO supplies, instead of bidding every six months.

Click here for the full story.
jamsadain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 55
Company/Agency : GPPB-TSO
Occupation/Designation : PMO I
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Update: LTO's shortage of stickers

Post by sunriser431 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

jamsadain wrote:
According to the LTO, they are "looking for ways to normalize supply within the month. Likewise, a new supplier has already qualified. It can be noted that the shortage of the registration stickers was due to the questioning on the bidding process by the former contractor. Furthermore, Assistant Secretary Arturo Lomibao suggests for the Commission on Audit to allow annual bidding of LTO supplies, instead of bidding every six months.

Click here for the full story.
I have renewed my vehicle last January 2010, until now no sticker, yet it was already settled in full. Thanks fo the infomation. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top