Latest topics

Training on the use of PhilGEPS portal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training on the use of PhilGEPS portal

Post by jomadel86 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:14 am

I was wondering why there are no trainings on the use of PhilGeps website. This is very important considering that the determination of whether the bidding or shopping is valid rest on its publication in the aforesaid portal.

Our encoder has little knowledge on the use of the PhilGEps. She knows how to post ITB and RFQ but not on how to post award. So my suggestion is that there must be also a training on the use of PhilGEPs website. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
jomadel86

Male Number of posts : 26
Company/Agency : Department of Agriculture Regional Field Unit No. 6
Occupation/Designation : Information Officer
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Training on the use of PhilGEPS portal

Post by Niwram on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 am

You may call philgeps regarding this matter.. 900 5231 - 39
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I ask one of the philgeps staff and he said that there is a training regarding the matters.. which is posted in their website, but for now there is no training that will be conducted..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:32 pm

This is basically our problem now the posting of awards for opportunities below 50t ...I hope PHILGEPS will address this matter soon

msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:59 pm

One of the staff of PhilGeps stated that if the Invitation to bid was not posted in their site the NOA below 50k will also not be posted.. if you want to post the NOA you must post the ITB.. for more understanding contact PhilGeps..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you very much...I talked to them already....we have a new guidelines right...posting of below 50t is dispense but you need to post the NOA...that's my concern now.......according to them they are still doing the system to work on the new guidelines as per res 9-2009 of GPPB with guidelines on SVP and shopping .....
I think I will ask my staff to post below 50thousand worth again so we wont have trouble posting the award....
msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 am

msm326 wrote:Thank you very much...I talked to them already....we have a new guidelines right...posting of below 50t is dispense but you need to post the NOA...that's my concern now.......according to them they are still doing the system to work on the new guidelines as per res 9-2009 of GPPB with guidelines on SVP and shopping .....
I think I will ask my staff to post below 50thousand worth again so we wont have trouble posting the award....
msm326
So there you have it, simple problem need simple solution,you know i really admire the dedication of the working horse of the BAC, (BAC secretariat) looking for ways to make things simple. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:35 am

msm326 wrote:Thank you very much...I talked to them already....we have a new guidelines right...posting of below 50t is dispense but you need to post the NOA...that's my concern now.......according to them they are still doing the system to work on the new guidelines as per res 9-2009 of GPPB with guidelines on SVP and shopping .....
msm326

You're welcome..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am

Wink
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm

What i do now is post the opportunity, not IB but Request for Quotation under the Notice Type. I choose the Shopping for the procurement mode... juz like with the CPB, we can post the award, as long as we have the suppliers in the DRL.
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm

jomadel86 wrote:I was wondering why there are no trainings on the use of PhilGeps website. This is very important considering that the determination of whether the bidding or shopping is valid rest on its publication in the aforesaid portal.

Our encoder has little knowledge on the use of the PhilGEps. She knows how to post ITB and RFQ but not on how to post award. So my suggestion is that there must be also a training on the use of PhilGEPs website. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
actually the user guide for use of PHILGEPS (for Buyer/Buyer coordinator) is available for download, from there its up to the person concern (encoder) to do all the readings. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down