Latest topics

Form of Contract Agreement for Goods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Form of Contract Agreement for Goods

Post by riddler on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am

May I ask kung may JURAT ba yung "Form of Contract Agreement" for Goods? Very Happy Di kasi nakalagay sa PBD. thanks. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Form of Contract Agreement for Goods

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 pm

to be binding between parties, jurat is not required.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:to be binding between parties, jurat is not required.

The Form of Contract Agreement for Infra also has no JURAT, meaning to say walang income ang abogado on this particular document. Ha ha ha! Very Happy Very Happy My Lawyer friend might be fuming mad if i tell him this bad news.. He was already protesting sa OMnibus Affidavit dahil dati eh eight(Cool separate documents pinipirmahan nya eh ngayun isa na lang sa Omnibus. Very Happy
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Hanap ng bagong income, I suggest go and rent a notary office near sa PRC

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:Hanap ng bagong income, I suggest go and rent a notary office near sa PRC

Concern ko lang baka may mga "rules" ang IBP or Supreme Court baga, na lahat ng documento between 2 parties e kailangan ang JURAT, parang meron ata ah Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes confused confused Shocked
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 pm

riddler wrote:
Pritong Kandule wrote:to be binding between parties, jurat is not required.

The Form of Contract Agreement for Infra also has no JURAT, meaning to say walang income ang abogado on this particular document. Ha ha ha! Very Happy Very Happy My Lawyer friend might be fuming mad if i tell him this bad news.. He was already protesting sa OMnibus Affidavit dahil dati eh eight(Cool separate documents pinipirmahan nya eh ngayun isa na lang sa Omnibus. Very Happy

I dont think so. Wala bang charge ng abogado ang Acknowledgment? To be legal and binding, jurat is not required, but does it follow we need not have it Acknowledged by the Notary Public? Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 am

Acknowledgement of the the bidder that they signed the document not the Notary Public po.

Hindi rin requirement un e. sa Rules on Contracts Its sufficient na 2 parties agreed and signed the contract.

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 am

tanong ulit dito Contract Agreement Form dito sa underlined blank portion 2 & 4 ano ba illagay namin? is it the office Position of the signatory?
say;
Signed, sealed, delivered by Juan DLCruz the Municipal Mayor (for the Entity)

IN WITNESS whereof the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines on the day and year first above written.

Signed, sealed, delivered by_____1______ the____2______(for the Entity)

Signed, sealed, delivered by_____3____ the ___ __4___(for the Supplier).

riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am

Korekek!

ung 1 and 3 names ung 2 and 4 designation(dapat sa entity HOPE sya ung sa Supplier ung Authorized rep ng supplier)

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:Korekek!

ung 1 and 3 names ung 2 and 4 designation(dapat sa entity HOPE sya ung sa Supplier ung Authorized rep ng supplier)
many thanks pritongK. Very Happy Very Happy, I believed you're a Lawyer, aren't you? Smile
riddler
Board General
Board General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Not yet

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:Acknowledgement of the the bidder that they signed the document not the Notary Public po.

Hindi rin requirement un e. sa Rules on Contracts Its sufficient na 2 parties agreed and signed the contract.

Ever since I got involved in the procurement, all contracts always end up with an ACKNOWLEDGMENT duly signed and sealed by Notary Public. Practice tells us that we have the Contract Agreement signed by Notary Public. What you are trying to say is that this practice is actually NOT mandatory?

Now, suppose we omit that portion, the COA might ask, "where's the Notarial Signature/Seal?", what would be the best reply? Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:19 pm

engrjhez wrote:
Pritong Kandule wrote:Acknowledgement of the the bidder that they signed the document not the Notary Public po.

Ever since I got involved in the procurement, all contracts always end up with an ACKNOWLEDGMENT duly signed and sealed by Notary Public. Practice tells us that we have the Contract Agreement signed by Notary Public. What you are trying to say is that this practice is actually NOT mandatory?

Now, suppose we omit that portion, the COA might ask, "where's the Notarial Signature/Seal?", what would be the best reply? Very Happy

If required by the forms syempre dapat meron. pag wala wala po.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

For us GOCCs, we have our In-house Legal counsel to take care of the contract management, so no problem for us.bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

engrjhez wrote:

watch your terms boys they are confusing. i agree with PKjr, when 2 or more parties agreed and signed in a contract it sufficed and makes the contract binding, notarial keeps/holds record on that contract, in case something goes wrong with the agreement recorded/filed yung contract hawak ng mga kanikanilang abogado. am i right soon-to-be Attorney, PKjr.?
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down