Latest topics

Sample Form (Omnibus Sworn Statement)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Berna on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Please send me sample form of Omnibus Sworn Statement...

This is my email add: bgdriza@yahoo.com

Thank you!!!
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Please send me sample form of Omnibus Sworn Statement...

Thank you!!!
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Sample Form (Omnibus Sworn Statement)

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:Please send me sample form of Omnibus Sworn Statement...

Thank you!!!
You can download the copy of the PBDs for goods and infra. (it is included in section 1X Bidding Forms (infra) and section V111 for Bidding Forms (goods) bounce note. use the running message above this forum to download the PBDs. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:Please send me sample form of Omnibus Sworn Statement...

Thank you!!!
Double posting, bounce your concern has been ans. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:46 pm

sunriser431 wrote:

Thank you!!!
You can download the copy of the PBDs for goods and infra. (it is included in section 1X Bidding Forms (infra) and section V111 for Bidding Forms (goods) bounce note. use the running message above this forum to download the PBDs. bounce

tnx po...
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

Thank you!!!

tnx po...
you're welcome Bernadette. Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Thank you!!!

i advise you to explore every inch of the GPPB wesite, everything is there as far as procurement is concerned. this website is not just for posting queries you can download all necessary procurement forms you want.
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:34 pm

amang1965 wrote:

Thank you!!!

i advise you to explore every inch of the GPPB wesite, everything is there as far as procurement is concerned. this website is not just for posting queries you can download all necessary procurement forms you want.

Cenxa po but it you were in my shoes, you wouldn't want to explore the page. it takes 15min to enter the site and another 15 minutes to view the posted topics. we had some connection problems. i just read what i need to read. especially replies to my queries. print it and give it to my boss. when i explore the pages, it always say "no gateway reply" or "redirecting loop".
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by amang'65 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm

amang1965 wrote:

Thank you!!!

Cenxa po but it you were in my shoes, you wouldn't want to explore the page. it takes 15min to enter the site and another 15 minutes to view the posted topics. we had some connection problems. i just read what i need to read. especially replies to my queries. print it and give it to my boss. when i explore the pages, it always say "no gateway reply" or "redirecting loop".

definitely i would not want to be in your shoes, heh.he, joke, it does not even take a minute to download the forms you need. point mo lang sa downloadables and bwala!!! an dyan na yung forms na kailangan mo.
amang'65
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 282
Company/Agency : City of Baguio
Occupation/Designation : sekretarya
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you!!!

Im not sure if my observation is valid but i noticed that in the Omnibus Sworn Statement a Single proprietor cannot send a representative based on the way paragraph number 2 is stated. Is this intentional?
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:46 pm

amang1965 wrote:

Thank you!!!

May table of contents nman para makita agad kung what page makikita ang hinahanap..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm

hI NIWRAM,

the link you provided does not deal with the issue i just mentioned
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Hndi po ba? same question kasi baka makatulong..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by riddler on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 am

charlie brown wrote:

Thank you!!!

Im not sure if my observation is valid but i noticed that in the Omnibus Sworn Statement a Single proprietor cannot send a representative based on the way paragraph number 2 is stated. Is this intentional?

your observation is true, kaya minodify na lang namin charles.
riddler
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 598
Company/Agency : lgu
Occupation/Designation : endyeenel
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

riddler wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

To me, the wordings are actually in the correct sense kasi it is really the SP/owner who must accomplish the OSS. What I think is missing is the equivalent of the "Authority of the Bid Signatory". It can be cured by inserting a paragraph or adding a statement on paragraph 2, that he/she authorize <name> in his/her behalf for that particular bidding. Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 pm

engrjhez® wrote:
riddler wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

To me, the wordings are actually in the correct sense kasi it is really the SP/owner who must accomplish the OSS. What I think is missing is the equivalent of the "Authority of the Bid Signatory". It can be cured by inserting a paragraph or adding a statement on paragraph 2, that he/she authorize <name> in his/her behalf for that particular bidding. Very Happy
maybe this will help bounce try this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/opinions/view_opinion.asp?o_id=137
I think in my opinion we can modify the wordings, its just a sample form anyway bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 am

sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
riddler wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

maybe this will help bounce try this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/opinions/view_opinion.asp?o_id=137
I think in my opinion we can modify the wordings, its just a sample form anyway bounce

Im glad many shares my position that there is a need to modify statement number 2 for sole proprietors to allow representation by an authorized representative Very Happy
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:08 pm

charlie brown wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
riddler wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Im glad many shares my position that there is a need to modify statement number 2 for sole proprietors to allow representation by an authorized representative Very Happy
Yup agree, provided it is not contrary to the rules and regulation of the GPRA. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
charlie brown wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
riddler wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Yup agree, provided it is not contrary to the rules and regulation of the GPRA. cheers

I have some doubts on whether you may change/modify the Omnibus Sworn Statement for the following reasons:

1. The Omnibus Sworn Statement is not just a Sample Form, it is part of the standard forms prescribed by the GPPB;

2. Sec. 25.2(a)(iv) of the revised IRR provides that the "Sworn statement by the prospective bidder or its duly authorized representative in the form prescribed by the GPPB..."

In the case of sole proprietorships, I think the real intention is for the sole proprietor to be the one executing the affidavit and not "his duly authorized representative."

RDV @ GPPPI
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm

RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
I have some doubts on whether you may change/modify the Omnibus Sworn Statement for the following reasons:

1. The Omnibus Sworn Statement is not just a Sample Form, it is part of the standard forms prescribed by the GPPB;

2. Sec. 25.2(a)(iv) of the revised IRR provides that the "Sworn statement by the prospective bidder or its duly authorized representative in the form prescribed by the GPPB..."

In the case of sole proprietorships, I think the real intention is for the sole proprietor to be the one executing the affidavit and not "his duly authorized representative."

RDV @ GPPPI

I would definitely agree with that as I share that same understanding.

However, my concern is that: in introducing the OSS, we have (i think) overlooked the possibility of authorizing someone else in preparing and signing the bidding documents. The sole proprietor is indeed the one who should accomplish the OSS but if he/she cannot attend, decide, or sign in the actual procurement proceeding, isn't it logical to introduce an "authorized bid signatory" as may be added with Section 2?

Otherwise, an authority equivalent to SPA or Secretary's Certificate must be submitted in addition to the documents under first envelope (eligibility and technical envelope). Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 am

engrjhez® wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:

RDV @ GPPPI

However, my concern is that: in introducing the OSS, we have (i think) overlooked the possibility of authorizing someone else in preparing and signing the bidding documents. The sole proprietor is indeed the one who should accomplish the OSS but if he/she cannot attend, decide, or sign in the actual procurement proceeding, isn't it logical to introduce an "authorized bid signatory" as may be added with Section 2?

Otherwise, an authority equivalent to SPA or Secretary's Certificate must be submitted in addition to the documents under first envelope (eligibility and technical envelope). Very Happy

I think, if the bidder is an individual or sole proprietor, he/she should be the only one authorized to sign not only the OSS but also his/her bid documents. Someone else could prepare the documents but he/she should be the one signing the documents and no other.

However, he/she could authorize somebody else to submit the bidding documents and/or attend the pre-bid conference and bid opening.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:35 pm

RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:

RDV @ GPPPI

I think, if the bidder is an individual or sole proprietor, he/she should be the only one authorized to sign not only the OSS but also his/her bid documents. Someone else could prepare the documents but he/she should be the one signing the documents and no other.

However, he/she could authorize somebody else to submit the bidding documents and/or attend the pre-bid conference and bid opening.

Exactly, and in that sense i think there is a need to modify the OSS. an authorized rep is logical particularly for small entreprenuers "na kailangan meron bantay sa tindahan kaya di pwede maka attend bid openning"
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 am

charlie brown wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
engrjhez® wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:

RDV @ GPPPI

Exactly, and in that sense i think there is a need to modify the OSS. an authorized rep is logical particularly for small entreprenuers "na kailangan meron bantay sa tindahan kaya di pwede maka attend bid openning"

The authorized representative to submit bid, attend pre-bid conference, and attend bid opening is not covered by that OSS which is included in the Technical Proposal.

If the bidder is designating his representative for the purpose of submitting and attending the pre-bid and/or bid opening, it should be covered by a separate authorization which is not part of the Technical Proposal but should be presented to the BAC Secretariat.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top