Latest topics
» No Objection Letter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:21 pm by zeph03

» CATERING SERVICES FOR CONGRESSIONAL MEET AT SAGBAYAN, BOHOL
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF FERTILIZERS FOR LIVESTOCK, CORN, HVCDP, INLAND FISHERY, AND ORGANIC PROGRAM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm by btorres4

» RENTAL OF LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm by btorres4

» Newspaper Publication
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF OTHER SUPPLIES FOR SB OFFICE
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm by btorres4

» PURCHASE OF RICE FOR FOOD SUPPLIES OF PEACE & ORDER CAMPAIGN
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:19 pm by btorres4

» Expired Tax Clearance during payment
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm by vallemaco6224

» PURCHASE OF MEDICINE FOR MHO
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:53 pm by btorres4

Is GPPPI now open for membership?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is GPPPI now open for membership?

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:34 am

jcolas wrote:Sir RDV,
Thank you for the welcome. Yes, to be out from the BAC was practically heaven on earth. No deadline to meet; no hazzle, no pressures, and I was able to concentrate on my job; but its good to be back and I thank you for the welcome. More next time!

At that time where you a BAC Member and now you are Chair of the BAC Secretariat?
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, to be out from the BAC was practically heaven on earth. No deadline to meet; no hazzle, no pressures, and I was able to concentrate on my job; but its good to be back and I thank you for the welcome. More next time!
Agree, me too, have been re-assigned/detailed to a new task, but nothing to do with procurement. cheers
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
Agree, me too, have been re-assigned/detailed to a new task, but nothing to do with procurement. cheers

You seem to be happy with your new assignment, not being involved in procurement. Smile
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by marriola on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 pm

hola rdv, buenas dias
i tried access to gppphil.org but it says construction going on
am interested, count me in.
muchissimas gracias!
marriola

Male Number of posts : 23
Company/Agency : lgu zamboanga city
Occupation/Designation : bac member
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 pm

RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

You seem to be happy with your new assignment, not being involved in procurement. Smile
Yup, I never had a chance to practice my profession, maybe a little bit rusty, heh heh, here's the link regarding my new assigment. http://www.coa.gov.ph/Whats_New/2009/coamemo/M2009-011.pdf bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

marriola wrote:hola rdv, buenas dias
i tried access to gppphil.org but it says construction going on
am interested, count me in.
muchissimas gracias!

Hola, buenas tardes senor marriola.

Sorry about that, it is correct the gpphil website is still under construction. Somebody else is in charge of administering the website but we hope that everything will be completed before the end of this month.

Muchas gracias cheers
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:48 pm

sunriser431 wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

Yup, I never had a chance to practice my profession, maybe a little bit rusty, heh heh, here's the link regarding my new assigment. http://www.coa.gov.ph/Whats_New/2009/coamemo/M2009-011.pdf bounce

Are you now part of Internal Audit Service (IAS) of your GOCC? In that case, your new assignment would really prevent you from joining the GPPPI in order to maintain your independence.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Sir RDV
The powers that be might have recognized our little knowledge on Supply management, accounting and procurement. that might have been the reason why they tapped me to join the procurement group. So I will have to be always with the forum to get your ideas whenever problem will arise in our office.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Check this out!

Be a group member of GPPPI on Facebook®

Everyone is invited! Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2481
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 am

RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:
RDV @ GPPPI wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:

Are you now part of Internal Audit Service (IAS) of your GOCC? In that case, your new assignment would really prevent you from joining the GPPPI in order to maintain your independence.
agree Smile
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 pm

jcolas wrote:Sir RDV
The powers that be might have recognized our little knowledge on Supply management, accounting and procurement. that might have been the reason why they tapped me to join the procurement group. So I will have to be always with the forum to get your ideas whenever problem will arise in our office.

Somehow I cannot be always with the forum, particularly when I am out-of-town and there is no internet access in where I was, like in Boracay. But I that occasion, I was happy to be absent from this forum once in a while. Certainly, the fold has already expanded since you left and came back, so there are lots who could share their good ideas as well when I am not around. I get good ideas as well from every discussion, heated or not.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 pm

engrjhez® wrote:Check this out!

Be a group member of GPPPI on Facebook®

Everyone is invited! Very Happy

Thanks, engrjhez,
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by eeperez on Sun May 30, 2010 9:15 am

can you post the articles of incorporation and by-laws of GPPPI so that we will read and know its primary purpose and other organizational details

thanks
eeperez

Male Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : law office
Occupation/Designation : lawyer
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 pm

I agree with eeperez in his request for additional information. May we be accorded the chance to browse the information sir RDV?
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 am

jcolas wrote:I agree with eeperez in his request for additional information. May we be accorded the chance to browse the information sir RDV?

Absolutely. We will post the Articles and By-laws, and any other information about the GPPPI in our website, which is still in the process of development, as soon as possible.

Attaching documents is not possible here.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by abering on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 pm

national convention? ...........what are the topics? and where and how many days
abering

Female Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : local government unit
Occupation/Designation : bac secretariat
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 am

abering wrote:national convention? ...........what are the topics? and where and how many days

Who says there is a national convention? scratch
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by abering on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 pm

plan pa lang po daw is it true
abering

Female Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : local government unit
Occupation/Designation : bac secretariat
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm

abering wrote:plan pa lang po daw is it true

Its is only now that I realize the "national convention" thing. Quoting RDV:

RDV @ GP3i wrote:

GPPPI is already accepting applications for membership.

I am inviting all the members of this forum who are government procurement practitioners, actually performing/discharging procurement-related functions (as members of BAC, BAC Secretariat, TWG, or procurement units, HOPE, Budget Officers, CTMs, and those from GPPB-TSO) to join the first such organization of government procurement practitioners in the Philippines.

Through GPPPI, at the very least, the demand of active forum members to meet ("eye-ball", if we may) could come into fruition. We have set January 2011 as our very first National Convention.

The GPPPI (SEC Reg. No. CN200916350) had its auspicious launching last February 5, 2010 at the Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Hotel in Pasig City. It was attended by most of the members of the GPPPI Advisory Council, who are procurement champions in their own right: DBM Sec. R. Andaya and Undersecretary Laura Pascua, DILG Usec. Austere Panadero, COA ASCOM Arcadio Cuenco, Jr., PS Exec. Dir. Estanislao Granados, GPPB-TSO Exec. Dir. Ruby Alvarez, Prof. Emilia Boncodin, Dr, Florello Estuar, AIM Dean Juan Miguel Luz, Engr. Teddy Encarnacion, Atty Cecilia Vales of the World Bank, and Engr. Cipriano Ravanes, Jr.

VISION: A dynamic organization of professionals championing procurement reforms to the highest ethical standards and excellence in public service.

MISSION: Develop and enhance the capacity of procurement practitioners through advocacy, continuing education, establishing linkages, and information exchange.

CORE VALUES: Good Governance, Proficiency, Perseverance, Public Accountability, and Integrity.

The Professional Development Committee, of which I am the current Chair, will also be looking for potential procurement trainers from among its members. I could already see the potentials of some of the active members of this forum.

While we are still to develop our selection criteria, let me advance the information that, once chosen, they will have to undergo a series of rigorous trainings of trainers and, for a starter, will help develop and enhance the capacity of the GPPPI members as procurement practitioners.

For those who are interested to join, kindly contact the persons mentioned under my signature below, or you could get in touch with me. Our website is still under development but could already be accessed, and the membership application form downloaded from there.

BE A PART OF THE GPPHIANS!!!

RDV @ GPPPI

I have not heard of anything from the GP3i as my application myself is still pending(?) I have been constantly communicating with Engr. Malou of COA but no acknowledgment of my request for membership yet. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 am

engrjhez® wrote:
abering wrote:plan pa lang po daw is it true

Its is only now that I realize the "national convention" thing. Quoting RDV:

RDV @ GP3i wrote:

GPPPI is already accepting applications for membership.

I am inviting all the members of this forum who are government procurement practitioners, actually performing/discharging procurement-related functions (as members of BAC, BAC Secretariat, TWG, or procurement units, HOPE, Budget Officers, CTMs, and those from GPPB-TSO) to join the first such organization of government procurement practitioners in the Philippines.

Through GPPPI, at the very least, the demand of active forum members to meet ("eye-ball", if we may) could come into fruition. We have set January 2011 as our very first National Convention.

The GPPPI (SEC Reg. No. CN200916350) had its auspicious launching last February 5, 2010 at the Oakwood Premier Joy-Nostalg Center Hotel in Pasig City. It was attended by most of the members of the GPPPI Advisory Council, who are procurement champions in their own right: DBM Sec. R. Andaya and Undersecretary Laura Pascua, DILG Usec. Austere Panadero, COA ASCOM Arcadio Cuenco, Jr., PS Exec. Dir. Estanislao Granados, GPPB-TSO Exec. Dir. Ruby Alvarez, Prof. Emilia Boncodin, Dr, Florello Estuar, AIM Dean Juan Miguel Luz, Engr. Teddy Encarnacion, Atty Cecilia Vales of the World Bank, and Engr. Cipriano Ravanes, Jr.

VISION: A dynamic organization of professionals championing procurement reforms to the highest ethical standards and excellence in public service.

MISSION: Develop and enhance the capacity of procurement practitioners through advocacy, continuing education, establishing linkages, and information exchange.

CORE VALUES: Good Governance, Proficiency, Perseverance, Public Accountability, and Integrity.

The Professional Development Committee, of which I am the current Chair, will also be looking for potential procurement trainers from among its members. I could already see the potentials of some of the active members of this forum.

While we are still to develop our selection criteria, let me advance the information that, once chosen, they will have to undergo a series of rigorous trainings of trainers and, for a starter, will help develop and enhance the capacity of the GPPPI members as procurement practitioners.

For those who are interested to join, kindly contact the persons mentioned under my signature below, or you could get in touch with me. Our website is still under development but could already be accessed, and the membership application form downloaded from there.

BE A PART OF THE GPPHIANS!!!

RDV @ GPPPI

I have not heard of anything from the GP3i as my application myself is still pending(?) I have been constantly communicating with Engr. Malou of COA but no acknowledgment of my request for membership yet. Smile

Sorry about that, engrjhez. I have received your application but I was not able to provide you with the account number where you were supposed to deposit your membership fee. We encountered delay in the opening of GP3i account and we would not want to collect fees without any bank accounts. I think our bank account application was already finally approved. Because of the delay, even our planned national convention was indefinitely postponed. KIndly email me again your application and I will forward the same to our membership committee.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 pm

RDV @ GP3i wrote:
Sorry about that, engrjhez. I have received your application but I was not able to provide you with the account number where you were supposed to deposit your membership fee. We encountered delay in the opening of GP3i account and we would not want to collect fees without any bank accounts. I think our bank account application was already finally approved. Because of the delay, even our planned national convention was indefinitely postponed. KIndly email me again your application and I will forward the same to our membership committee.

No problem. It is I who would thank you in advance. I have updated my application form (the last one dated 07 June 2010) as to recent trainings and procurement related positions. I hope that in the next few days, I would be considered as part of the GP3i team and be part of the advancement of procurement reforms.

This marks my 1,400 th post. And this means that in the next 100 more posts, I will be graduating from the forum ranking system. I hope they (GPPB/GPPB-TSO web design group) would consider me as an admin of this forum (asa, haha!). Anyway, figures doesn't matter. There are a lot bigger number of both buyer and supplier groups that need to be informed. National awareness is still at very low percentage - not even half the target people. And so advocacy continues... Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 am

Some of the members of PAGSO are interested to be member of the organization particularly those on the procurement units of the LGU

msm326 Very Happy
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Still waiting for payment details... Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Observation. Its been a year since its official launching last February 2010, and its total forum members has reached 20th as of today and sad to say no active post/topics message has been made. Sad
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down