Posting at the GEPS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am

I find it hard posting at the philgeps... Mad i almost spent 100.00 load but i still cannot post a single project.can i just post the amp-shopping to the conspicuous place in our municipality? Embarassed i have to spend thousand of pesos kase juz to post at the philgeps... Sad
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting at the GEPS

Post by Niwram on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:34 am

No. Posting in the PhilGeps is Mandatory except those under the GPPB resolution 09-2009 specifically 3 (i). Not posting in the PhilGeps is a violation of the law.
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 263
Company/Agency : Matatag na Republika ng Pilipinas
Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:I find it hard posting at the philgeps... Mad i almost spent 100.00 load but i still cannot post a single project.can i just post the amp-shopping to the conspicuous place in our municipality? Embarassed i have to spend thousand of pesos kase juz to post at the philgeps... Sad

or you could go to an internet shop and post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:
Bernadette G. Driza wrote:I find it hard posting at the philgeps... Mad i almost spent 100.00 load but i still cannot post a single project.can i just post the amp-shopping to the conspicuous place in our municipality? Embarassed i have to spend thousand of pesos kase juz to post at the philgeps... Sad

or you could go to an internet shop and post it.

i tried po, i spent half day at the shop and posted nothing. our computer shops here use smartbro pre paid. juz like what we are using.
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Niwram wrote:No. Posting in the PhilGeps is Mandatory except those under the GPPB resolution 09-2009 specifically 3 (i). Not posting in the PhilGeps is a violation of the law.

We are really trying to post in the in the geps...however, we had some problems in internet connection. i've been posting 3 projects since this morning, i've never posted one...maybe the law should also provide wifi connection here in our place. Neutral
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:48 pm

if i would go to the next town just to post the projects. i have to travel for an hour just to get there...
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Please read this. (posting is mandatory po)
NPM 027-2008

In the alternative, we wish to inform you that in the absence of the capability of the procuring entity to post at their own website, procuring entities may do either of the following:

1. Call the PhilGEPS division and ask for some assistance from among its personnel at contact numbers (02) 9005231 to 39 in order that the bid opportunity will be posted;

2. Fax a copy of the procuring entity's IAEB and request PhilGEPS to post said IAEB in their behalf;

3. Go to internet shops or cafes to post the IAEB at the PhilGEPS; or

4. Ask their central office to post the IAEB in their behalf.

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:if i would go to the next town just to post the projects. i have to travel for an hour just to get there...

Hi Bernadette,

There could many reasons why you cannot post successfully despite your effort. may i suggest that you call philgeps personnally and explain your problem. Im sure they could help.

This one is for GPPB:

While SVP does not require posting for contingencies and for RFQs P50,000 and below, the guidelines require that all awards are posted. Im not sure if somebody has alreadym pointed this out or corrective measures have been made but from our experience you cannot post the award if one doesnt post the oppurtunity. this would mean that we have no choice but to post all RFQs and contingencies.
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:06 pm

charlie brown wrote:
Bernadette G. Driza wrote:if i would go to the next town just to post the projects. i have to travel for an hour just to get there...

Hi Bernadette,

There could many reasons why you cannot post successfully despite your effort. may i suggest that you call philgeps personnally and explain your problem. Im sure they could help.

This one is for GPPB:

While SVP does not require posting for contingencies and for RFQs P50,000 and below, the guidelines require that all awards are posted. Im not sure if somebody has alreadym pointed this out or corrective measures have been made but from our experience you cannot post the award if one doesnt post the oppurtunity. this would mean that we have no choice but to post all RFQs and contingencies.

what i am posting now sir is the opportunity.i have posted the first page. when i continue...i've been into log in page again and again...
when i log in, it says that the account is being used... Crying or Very sad
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Pritong Kandule wrote:Please read this. (posting is mandatory po)
NPM 027-2008

In the alternative, we wish to inform you that in the absence of the capability of the procuring entity to post at their own website, procuring entities may do either of the following:

1. Call the PhilGEPS division and ask for some assistance from among its personnel at contact numbers (02) 9005231 to 39 in order that the bid opportunity will be posted;

2. Fax a copy of the procuring entity's IAEB and request PhilGEPS to post said IAEB in their behalf;

3. Go to internet shops or cafes to post the IAEB at the PhilGEPS; or

4. Ask their central office to post the IAEB in their behalf.

Thank you po. I'll try all your suggestions...
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

welcome po

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Hi Bernadette,

This one is for GPPB:

what i am posting now sir is the opportunity.i have posted the first page. when i continue...i've been into log in page again and again...
It does happens, when you Log in and left your account inactive for last five minutes or more, PHILGEPS will automatically Log out your account, after which went you try to continue your posting, it will ask again your username and password. I would suggest, before you post to the PHILGEPS account, be sure use MS word or Notepad to draft your ITB, then just have it copy and paste to the Field in the PHILGEPS, with this procedure, you can save time and cost on the internet connection. Hope this will help. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 am

charlie brown wrote:

Hi Bernadette,

This one is for GPPB:

this querry was raised already, and the PhilGeps states that they are updating their system so that notice of award of RFQs 50,000 and below will be posted even without the posting of RFQs.
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Occupation/Designation : Katulong Pambatas II/Tagapayo sa Tawad at Parangal na Komite

Back to top Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 am

sunriser431 wrote:
charlie brown wrote:

Hi Bernadette,

This one is for GPPB:

It does happens, when you Log in and left your account inactive for last five minutes or more, PHILGEPS will automatically Log out your account, after which went you try to continue your posting, it will ask again your username and password. I would suggest, before you post to the PHILGEPS account, be sure use MS word or Notepad to draft your ITB, then just have it copy and paste to the Field in the PHILGEPS, with this procedure, you can save time and cost on the internet connection. Hope this will help. bounce

Thanks po for the suggestions. I've successfully posted three projects last night at 10:00 PM. Maybe the system run its best when few are using it. bounce
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 am

I just want to share my observation.. minsan kasi ang problema eh yung internet provider. matagal or nawawala bigla pag mabagal ang internet connection at kung yung computer na gamit ay luma na.. kaya suggestion ko mas modelong computer at mabilis na internet connection.. Very Happy
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 am

Niwram wrote:I just want to share my observation.. minsan kasi ang problema eh yung internet provider. matagal or nawawala bigla pag mabagal ang internet connection at kung yung computer na gamit ay luma na.. kaya suggestion ko mas modelong computer at mabilis na internet connection.. Very Happy

I agree with you Niwram. We really have problems with the Internet Providers. Smartbro, Globebro...the signal is fluctuating. We just use here GSM signal. We still dont have wifi, wimax, lined... that is why i am requesting if we could be exempted from posting at the philgeps for shopping method. anyway, we post it here in conspicuous place. and of course we prefer the suppliers in our locality since they are the ones paying taxes for our municipality... Smile
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 am

Niwram wrote:I just want to share my observation.. minsan kasi ang problema eh yung internet provider. matagal or nawawala bigla pag mabagal ang internet connection at kung yung computer na gamit ay luma na.. kaya suggestion ko mas modelong computer at mabilis na internet connection.. Very Happy

I agree with you Niwram. We really have problems with the Internet Providers. Smartbro, Globebro...the signal is fluctuating. We just use here GSM signal. We still dont have wifi, wimax, lined... that is why i am requesting if we could be exempted from posting at the philgeps for shopping method. anyway, we post it here in conspicuous place. and of course we prefer the suppliers in our locality since they are the ones paying taxes for our municipality... Smile

Sorry to inform you that you cannot be exempt from posting your invitation in the PhilGEPS. however, under GPPB Resolution 09-2009 (i) you can be exempted if the the ABC is equal to PHP 50,000 and below.
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Posting at the GEPS

Post by Berna on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 am

Niwram wrote:

Sorry to inform you that you cannot be exempt from posting your invitation in the PhilGEPS. however, under GPPB Resolution 09-2009 (i) you can be exempted if the the ABC is equal to PHP 50,000 and below.

What we usually do shopping are the regular office supplies. It was budgeted under each every office or program. We decided not to consolidate and bid as one since the distribution of our office supplies is not centralized. We also find it hard to buy the office supplies from the PS-DBM. We tried once but we spent more on travel than the amount of office supplies to be bought from PS-DBM. We dont have easy access on monitoring what are the available supplies in the PS_DBM. We have to travel to Manila, considering the condition of roads in our province, the fare on riding on a plane, etc. So we do shopping of office supplies as per request of the different offices. The office supplies of a single office worth less than 50,000.

What i understand with Sec. 52.1 (a) shopping is recommended and may not be posted if there is unforeseen contingency. And since our requests are the regular office supplies, i thought that it falls under Sec. 52.1(b) which needs posting at the philgeps.

But I would be very glad if posting at the philgeps for the procurements under Sec. 52.1 (a) and (b) would not be required if the amount is less than P50,000.00

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I really find it hard posting at the philgeps all of our procurements under shopping method (esp. office supplies)
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

What i understand with Sec. 52.1 (a) shopping is recommended and may not be posted if there is unforeseen contingency. And since our requests are the regular office supplies, i thought that it falls under Sec. 52.1(b) which needs posting at the philgeps.

Under section 52 of the IRR you may resort to shopping if it falls under paragraph (a) and (b) of section 52 which is need to be posted in the PhilGEPS, however, if the ABC under this Alternative mode of procurement is equal to PHP 50,000 and below, it is exempted for posting.

Read this.. http://www.gppb.gov.ph/issuances/Resolutions/2009/09-2009.pdf
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Niwram wrote:

Under section 52 of the IRR you may resort to shopping if it falls under paragraph (a) and (b) of section 52 which is need to be posted in the PhilGEPS, however, if the ABC under this Alternative mode of procurement is equal to PHP 50,000 and below, it is exempted for posting.

Thank you very much po... Wink
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Niwram on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 pm

you are welcome..
Niwram
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Be carefull sa splitting of contract in order to manipulate the posting and abuse the GPPB Reso 9-2009.

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie brown on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Niwram wrote:

Thank you very much po... Wink

I would just like to share our actual experience in the implementation of the SVP particularly in the option not to post for contingencies and for 50K and below. the guideline says that regardless all awards most be posted at the philgeps for information purposes (3.i) The problem is you cannot post the award unless you first post the oppurtunity kaya kailangan pa rin i post ang RFQ even under the above circumstances. Im not sure lang if the philgeps people have remedied the problem lately
charlie brown
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Male Number of posts : 218
Company/Agency : national government
Occupation/Designation : BAC Chair
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

I agree with sir charlie brown. While we are allowed not to post supplies costing P50T and below, and yet we are required to post the award. But the system does not provide for this case. So how can we post the award?

Can the PhilGEPS help us on this and issue a Manual so that we just have to browse the guidelines for the answers to our questions instead of calling the # of PhilGEPs everytime we have a problem. Although, the PhilGEPS people are very accommodating, and we really appreciate their help, but to facilitate things, it is recommended that they come out with an updated manual for frequently ask questions which are not taken up in their existing
guidelines. menos gastos pa sa phone bills ng agencies especially in the provinces (long distance kasi). I tried to send thru their email ad but there was no reply. Perhaps, that's why I was advised to just fax to them my queries.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm

I believe posting of award can still be made, (even without publishing the Bid opportunity ) we have to call the PHILGEPS team and provide hard copy (NOA) and they will do the rest for us bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down