PhilGEPS Registration Procedures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PhilGEPS Registration Procedures

Post by blesilda on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm

May  I ask for  a step by step procedures on how to post notices of awards in the phil-geps? Thanks... My invitations are posted however, i dont know how to post the awards.
blesilda

Female Number of posts : 16
Company/Agency : angeles city LGU
Occupation/Designation : BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: PhilGEPS Registration Procedures

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:06 pm

1. Go to www.philgeps.gov.ph and click "Register Now" link at the top-right of the page.
2. Click the dropdown box to select the form of your organization then click "Submit" button.
3. Fill out the form and provide correct information before clicking the checkbox to indicate the acceptance of the "terms and conditions" and "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
4. An Acknowledgement is displayed indicating the processing of the application for registration. Click  the"Ok" button to end the session. An e-mail notification will be sent to your registered e-mail address whether your online registration has been approved or disapproved.
5. Once you received approval of your registration  together with your User ID and password, go to the PhilGEPS website, www.philgeps.gov.ph, and click "Login" link at the top-right of the page.
6. Use the account details sent to you (GEPS User ID and temporary password) then click the "Login" button.
7. You will be directed to the first time login page and required to provide additional information and change password. If successful, the "Transition Page" is displayed.
8. Should you wish to upgrade your Red Membership to either Blue or Platinum, click the button of your choice or the upgrade link adjacent to Registration under  the "Pending Tasks" page.

Last edited by Wapolnic on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PhilGEPS Registration Procedures: How to Upgrade to Blue Membership

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Wapolnic wrote:1. Go to www.philgeps.gov.ph and log in with your PhilGEPS User ID and password.
2. You shall be directed to the PENDING TASKS page. Click the UPGRADE link adjacent to REGISTRATION. Transition page will appear, click BLUE MEMBERSHIP button at the bottom part.
3. You will be directed to the Payment page, click the PAY MANUAL button. Pop-up window will appear, choose ONCOLL as your PAYMENT TYPE. Choose CASH or CHECK as your MODE OF PAYMENT. Click PRINT button to print the reference numbers, then CLOSE to save. Go to the nearest Landbank branch to pay the required membership fee.
4. After payment, log-in again, click BLUE MEMBERSHIP: FOR PAYMENT link. You will be redirected to Payment page, click PAY MANUAL. In the PAY MANUAL page, enter the DATE OF PAYMENT by clicking the calendar icon, Name of Depositor, and Transaction Sequence Number provided by Landbank. Click the SUBMIT button.
5. A Payment Acknowledgement will be displayed indicating the processing of the upgrade request. Click the OK button to end the session. An e-mail notification will be sent to registered e-mail address once upgrading is approved or disapproved. Once approved, send a copy of deposit slip to supplier@procurementservice.org
6. Once the user receives the membership upgrade approval, log in to www.philgeps.gov.ph. BLUE MEMBERSHIP link will appear adjacent to REGISTRATION indicating that the upgrade is successful. You may now print your certificate online.

Back to top Go down

PhilGEPS Registration Procedures: How to Upgrade to Platinum Membership

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Wapolnic wrote:1. Go to www.philgeps.gov.ph and log in with your PhilGEPS User ID and password. For first time login, user will be required to provide additional information and change password.
2. For first time log in, user may upgrade its membership by clicking the "Platinum Membership" button. For current users, they shall be directed to "Pending Tasks" page. Click the "Upgrade" link adjacent to "Registration" then choose "Platinum Membership".
3. In the "Platinum Checklist" page, upload necessary documents in support to your "Basic Information", "Authorized Representative" and "Eligibility Documents" by clicking the respective buttons affixed to them. (maximum of 3MB per attachment).
4. After accomplishing the checklist (system will display the status that all requirements are "Completed"), click the "Next" button at the upper right of the page, then "Submit" to be queued for PhilGEPS Administrator approval.
5. In the "Pending Task" page, the status of the registration will be "Platinum Membership (On-Process)" and will be queued for approval of PhilGEPS Administrator to validate all the eligibility documents you have uploaded. Once approved, an e-mail notification will be sent through registered e-mail address. Login again, click the the "Platinum Membership (For Payment)" link adjacent to Registration at the "Pending Task" page.
6. At the "Pending Payments" page, click the "Pay Manual" button. In the pop-up window, choose "Oncoll "under "Payment Type". Print the "Pay Manual" page to serve as reference upon paying at Landbank, then click CLOSE to save.
7. Go to the nearest Landbank branch and fill up the "OnColl" deposit slip using the reference numbers generated in the system.
8. Upon completion of payment, login to the system and click the number link adjacent to PENDING PAYMENT category. On the "Pay Manual" page, enter the date of payment by clicking the calendar icon. Fill-out the remaining fields such as Transaction Sequence Number and Name of Depositor based on the payment details provided by/to Landbank. Click the "Submit" button.
9. A Payment Acknowledgement is displayed indicating the processing of the upgrade request. Click the "Ok" button to end the session. An e-mail notification will be sent to registered e-mail address.
10. Once the user receives the upgrade approval, log in to PhilGEPS website, www.philgeps.gov.ph, to check membership status. In the "Pending Tasks" page, the "Platinum Membership" link adjacent to Registration should appear indicating that the upgrade is successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by egay1113 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 pm

sir, tanong ko lang po kung baket kailangan upgrade ung philGEPS red membership to blue membership..Thanks po

egay1113

Male Number of posts : 8
Company/Agency : NIK N D TWINS ENTERPRISE
Occupation/Designation : OWNER
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinambion on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

same questions din po here, papaano mag post ng AWARD?

alvinambion

Male Number of posts : 42
Company/Agency : Municipal Government of Amadeo, Cavite
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Aide VI
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:39 pm

For added features po iyon and at same time increase in fees will help to support PhilGEPS' operational self-sufficiency as well as enhance transparency and efficiency in the public procurement process. The increase in fees will pave the way for additional and beneficial user features such as electronic bidding and electronic payment.

Under the Blue Membership, a user can access extra features apart from the existing offerings to non-paying users, such as the ability to download PhilGEPS documents and print their own PhilGEPS registration certificate, as well as one additional contact user for the organization.

Meanwhile, Platinum Members will be able to use other exclusive PhilGEPS features, such as the uploading of eligibility documents and their product catalogue in the system, direct access to a list of consultants, and online bid submissions.

In summary, the membership entails features beneficial to the member. Platinum is has the best features.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by egay1113 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:31 am

Thanks for the info mum regina avelino...I got another problem, my membership has been upgraded to Blue Membership, how can i get hold of my Certificate of Registration. I did follow the procedure on How to Upgrade to Blue Membership, my membership has been approved and i can print my certification online. I login to view my certificate but there is nothing to view and to print...Will i still pay the renewal fee of Php 500 so to get hold of my PhilGeps Cetificate? Please help.

egay1113

Back to top Go down

Post by regina avelino on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:18 pm

if you are in the Blue or Platinum membership status, you are able to generate the Certificate of Registration and no longer needed to secure such from the PhilGEPS office. If you can't print it despite the fact that you are Blue member status, then there might be a technical problem which you should contact PhilGEPS.

regina avelino
Board General
Board General

Female Number of posts : 671
Company/Agency : gocc ncr
Occupation/Designation : staff
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by egay1113 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:06 am

okay na mum, i was able to print my Certificate of Registration...

egay1113

Back to top Go down

Post by wmcconstruction on Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm

how to retrieve philgeps account

wmcconstruction

Female Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : wmcconstruction
Occupation/Designation : civil engineer
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

PAYMENT DETAILS

Post by limlimuelbldg on Tue May 26, 2015 1:43 pm

HI!!!

HOW CAN I GET THE DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT OF P3,000.00 REGISTRATION IN THE BANK? I HOPE I COULD GET THE ANSWER NOW TO BE ABLE TO PAY THE AMOUNT TOMORROW.

THANK YOU!!!

limlimuelbldg

Female Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : LIM-LIMUEL BLDG.
Occupation/Designation : ATTORNEY-IN-FACT
Registration date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by OMB on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:58 am

Please Help. . . How can I print Certificate Of Registration? I also follow the instruction. I click the "View Certificate" but nothing to print. please help it's been almost 3 weeks since then I register. please help.

OMB

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Services
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by OMB on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:45 am

I'm from Cagayan de Oro City, please help I can't view my certificate in the philGEPS web. tnx

OMB

Male Number of posts : 9
Company/Agency : Private
Occupation/Designation : Services
Registration date : 2015-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGS on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:45 am

Ask lang po, do I need to complete all the Platinum Checklist before getting the certificate? Pwede po bang makuha ang certifiacate at magbayad and to be follow nalang yung ibang requirements?

NIGS

Female Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : North Island Gas Station
Occupation/Designation : Petroleum Dealer
Registration date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGS on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 am

I already signed up to Philgeps Organization. I am recommended by your organization to upgrade into Platinum Membership, and there are requirements that are needed to be done and submit.The problem is, I don't have Audited Financial Statement yet cause I've just started my business months ago. On the other side, I really need that Registration Certificate from Philgeps before the end of the year. It is possible for me to get the certificate even if I couldn't submit some requirements? But I will assure to you that I will pass my pending requirements if I already have it. Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.

NIGS

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGS on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 am

Ma'am/Sir, needed lang po talaga namin yung certificate before end of the year. ano po ba ang easiest ways para mapadali po ang pagkuha/ pag upgrade ng memebership.

NIGS

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGS on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 am

hindi rin po macontact yung number na ibinigay niyo.

NIGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top