Latest topics

Rebidding of the UV lamps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebidding of the UV lamps

Post by jamsadain on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

COMELEC declared the bidding for the ultra-violet (UV) lamps a failure because the bidders were not able to submit the required shipping schedule. Thus, according to COMELEC spokesperson James Jimenez, there will be a very quick re-bidding for the UV lamps after they have received the recommendation of the Bids and Awards Committee to do so.

Read the articles in the Philippine Star and the Daily Tribune for more information.
jamsadain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 55
Company/Agency : GPPB-TSO
Occupation/Designation : PMO I
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rebidding of the UV lamps

Post by engrjhez® on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 am

jamsadain wrote:
COMELEC declared the bidding for the ultra-violet (UV) lamps a failure because the bidders were not able to submit the required shipping schedule. Thus, according to COMELEC spokesperson James Jimenez, there will be a very quick re-bidding for the UV lamps after they have received the recommendation of the Bids and Awards Committee to do so.

Read the articles in the Philippine Star and the Daily Tribune for more information.

This is new to me. Can someone explain what is a "quick re-bidding" and where is its provision from RA.9184 and its IRR? Very Happy
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 pm

I hope the COMELEC is just playing with words but we should maintain our guards. Now, they are trying to come up with a "Quick Rebidding". Mabuti at nakita ni Engrhez. What animal is that? and where in the GPRA can we look for that animal? Pray tell me. Somebody should invite the COMELEC to the forum.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down