Latest topics

Honorarium for Design and Build Committee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Honorarium for Design and Build Committee

Post by neilbeluan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Please help on this:

For procurement project-infrastructure under the design-and build scheme, the revised IRR of R.A. 9184 provides that the procuring entity may create a Design and Build Committee (DBC) composed of highly technical personnel to assist the BAC and TWG (please see attachment herewith). Considering that the DBC functions almost similar to the TWG, is it correct that they also deserve an honorarium equal with the TWG, albeit the word “DBC” did not appear in the DBM M.C. 2004-5a and 2007-3? Is an Executive Order from the governor creating a DBC, with a statement that they shall also be entitled for an honorarium, not enough to qualify the claim for honoraria of DBC members?
neilbeluan

Male Number of posts : 6
Company/Agency : LGU-Dinagat Islands
Occupation/Designation : TWG Chair
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Honorarium for Design and Build Committee

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Despite the fact that DBC is mentioned under the Revised IRR, the DBM shall still have to issue guidelines on the grant of its honoraria (if any). In the case of LGUs, it is only a matter of funding. But since funding in LGUs must be passed thru legislation (ordinance), then a legal basis for granting such honoraria shall still have to be determined prior to its enactment. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Woods aswell absent his wife and his alliance in a divorce.

Post by aobama52 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Woods aswell absent his wife and his alliance in a divorce.

“I feel for him, I absolutely do,” three-time PGA Bout champ Chris DiMarco said. “What he did, I’m disappointed. From a moral aspect, I feel disappointed. But for him to accept to go through it like he’s traveling through it in the taylormade r9 super tri driver
attainable eye, it’s tough. I don’t ahead anyone deserves that. He’s a abundant asset to the PGA Tour. He kept this alternation rolling for years and years. He’s fabricated a lot of us a lot of money. There’s no agnosticism that if he’s at his best, he drives everything, admission sales, TV arrangement ratings, everything.”Woods’ losses didn’t just change his life, they afflicted golf.At his best, Woods larboard little allowance taylormade r9 supertri driver
for the action to thrive.His behemothic adumbration blurred the careers of so abounding of his foes, stunting advance and asthmatic possibilities.Woods didn’t just exhausted his ambitious rivals. He exhausted them down. He won majors by 15, 12 and eight shots. Breadth adeptness Sergio Garcia be today if Woods wasn’t there blocking so abounding pathways to aloft championships? How abounding added majors adeptness Ernie Els accept won?
aobama52

Male Number of posts : 10
Company/Agency : LONDON
Occupation/Designation : Y6T57UY6
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Honorarium for Design and Build Committee

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top