Disbursement Vouchers Signatories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disbursement Vouchers Signatories

Post by rowell on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

Good Day!
Hi everyone. Im rowell from the AFP. A newbie in this forum and currently conducting a comparative study on the authorized signatories on Disbursement Vouchers (DV), for the purpose of improving the AFP Procurement system. Im having a hard time acquiring the necessary data directly from the different concerned Government Agencies and so i hope members of this forum can help. AFP has come out with appropriate Directives/Policies in the conduct of our procurement transactions based on the provisions of the RIRR of RA 9184. RA 9184 however is silent on the Fiscal portion of the procurement procedures. In our case, the authorized signatories for DVs is the the Accountant and the Head of the Agency/Authorized representative (which is the head of the Contracting Office).
May i then request members of this forum specially those from the other Government Agencies who are knowledgeable on the Fiscal aspect, on who are the authorized signatories in their respective agencies, or on the lower level if procurement transactions are decentralized. Thank you and hoping for any of your contribution.
rowell

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : AFP Procurement Service
Occupation/Designation : Chief, CEIS
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Disbursement Vouchers Signatories

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 pm

rowell wrote:Good Day!
Hi everyone. Im rowell from the AFP. A newbie in this forum and currently conducting a comparative study on the authorized signatories on Disbursement Vouchers (DV), for the purpose of improving the AFP Procurement system. Im having a hard time acquiring the necessary data directly from the different concerned Government Agencies and so i hope members of this forum can help. AFP has come out with appropriate Directives/Policies in the conduct of our procurement transactions based on the provisions of the RIRR of RA 9184. RA 9184 however is silent on the Fiscal portion of the procurement procedures. In our case, the authorized signatories for DVs is the the Accountant and the Head of the Agency/Authorized representative (which is the head of the Contracting Office).
May i then request members of this forum specially those from the other Government Agencies who are knowledgeable on the Fiscal aspect, on who are the authorized signatories in their respective agencies, or on the lower level if procurement transactions are decentralized. Thank you and hoping for any of your contribution.
Welcome to the forum rowell, try this link it might help. http://www.dilg.gov.ph/attachments/0000/0381/primer_anti-red_tape.pdf
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

DV Signatories

Post by rowell on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you very much Sunriser for the link. I really appreciate it and the link somehow contributed something.
rowell

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : AFP Procurement Service
Occupation/Designation : Chief, CEIS
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 pm

rowell wrote:Thank you very much Sunriser for the link. I really appreciate it and the link somehow contributed something.
You are welcome rowell.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm

rowell wrote:Good Day!
Try also this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/GPM%20-%20Vol.1.pdf
and this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/GPM%20-%20Vol.2.pdf
also this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/GPM%20-%20Vol.3.pdf
and lastly http://www.gppb.gov.ph/downloadables/forms/GPM%20-%20Vol.4.pdf
I believe this will provide you all the information you might need with regards to the procurement activities. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down