Eligibility Criteria of bidder under Infrastructure Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eligibility Criteria of bidder under Infrastructure Project

Post by Noeldcny35 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Sec 23.5.2.5 of RA 9184 States that a prospective bidder must have an experience of having completed, within a period of ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, at least one (1) contract that is similar to the contract to be bid, and whose value, adjusted to current princes using the NSO consumer price indices, must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC to be bid:

With the above provision of RA 9184, those the agency has the prerogative/right to prescribed the length of year and percentage of value completed, say for example;

" A prospective bidder must have an experience of having completed, within a period of two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids,a contract similar to the named Project which is equivalent to the ABC"
Noeldcny35

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Alcala Water District
Occupation/Designation : General Manager
Registration date : 2010-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eligibility Criteria of bidder under Infrastructure Project

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Noeldcny35 wrote:Sec 23.5.2.5 of RA 9184 States that a prospective bidder must have an experience of having completed, within a period of ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, at least one (1) contract that is similar to the contract to be bid, and whose value, adjusted to current princes using the NSO consumer price indices, must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC to be bid:

With the above provision of RA 9184, those the agency has the prerogative/right to prescribed the length of year and percentage of value completed, say for example;

" A prospective bidder must have an experience of having completed, within a period of two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids,a contract similar to the named Project which is equivalent to the ABC"
welcome to the forum Sir "Noeldcny35". For similar topic, try this link it might help. http://gppb.topicsolutions.net/competitive-bidding-f26/track-record-vs-years-of-experience-t547.htm bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by cgga91 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 am

it is really difficult when in the course of a procurement process the urge to cater whatever necessary things relative to the procurement are laid to favor a specific contractor/supplier.

the general guiding principle when we try to give life to the above stated statement should always be honor among thieves.

hoping that the things that the new president had just said in the sona relative to fighting corruption comes true.

i have been in the construction industry for so long that i have been there and done that, have seen everything that makes me throw up and then finally come to ask myself if after all these years, am i part of the solution or have already become part of the problem. figured out that i was already part of the problem and that i was already questioning if what i was taking home was good to feed my children.

jsut a few words and hope that it would matter.

cgga91

Male Number of posts : 14
Company/Agency : CGGA BUILDERS AND ENTERPRISES
Occupation/Designation : Civil Engineer/Proprietor
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top