Latest topics

List of GPPB accredited training institutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of GPPB accredited training institutions

Post by ct girl on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:48 pm

where i can i find the list of all the accredited GPPB training institutions since most of the personnel here in our agency attended a seminar on RA 9184 with unknown profile training canters.
ct girl

Female Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : commisson On audit
Occupation/Designation : State Auditing Examiner
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: List of GPPB accredited training institutions

Post by sunriser431 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

ct girl wrote:where i can i find the list of all the accredited GPPB training institutions since most of the personnel here in our agency attended a seminar on RA 9184 with unknown profile training canters.
Welcome to the forum "ct girl", regarding your concern, try this link http://www.gppb.gov.ph/cgi-bin/listings/files/List%20of%20Authorized%20Trainers.pdf. Hope it would be of help. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Welcome to the forum ct girl. If those trainings were conducted by the department of Budget and Management or the PhilGEPS, then I am sure they are credible enough. You might as well contact the Regional Office of the Department of Budget and Management. They have all the schedules for you to select.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Chateau Royale Sport & Country Club Inc and Evercrest Golf Club Resort Inc.

Post by aqcasambros on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Dear to all:

I would like to introduce to you Chateau Royale Sport & Country Club Inc and Evercrest Golf Club Resort Inc.the better option for your trainings, seminars, teambuilding and conferences.

Located along Km. 72 in Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas, we offer Two Hundred rooms and spacious function rooms as well as numerous accomodations, recreational, entertainment and team building facilities. Truly the venue can adapt to any kind of arrangement you may require.

Along with these magnificent facilities is a quality of service that is warm and impeccable brought by our genuine concern making every event at our property a huge success.

In our desire to further enhance promotion and clientele , we have identified entities with high sense of profesionalism and quality standards that my consider our offers.

Thus, for your Live - In Conferences, Teambuilding requirements, Live -Out seminar,Fellowships Nights, Group accommodation or even Private requirements such as wedding , Debut, Birthday, and Baptismal please feel free to communicate with us thru number 733-3822/ 733-9955 or mobile 09205422164 or email us at aqcasambros@batulaoresorts.com. Moreover please feel free to visit our property at your most convenient time, you may also view us on our facebook account: Batulaoresorts or youtube: batulaoresorts01

Thank you and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you

Sincerely yours,

Adrian Casambros
account executive
aqcasambros

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : Chateau Royale Resorts
Occupation/Designation : account executive
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content