Latest topics

Affidavit of Site Inspection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Berna on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

One of the deleted technical requirement is the Affidavit of Site Inspection for Procurement of Infra. Our Engineer instructed me to include the Affidavit of Site Inspection because accdg to him, it plays an important role in the bid of the contractor.

Can I add the requirement in the Instruction to Bidders after ... (iii) Sworn statement in accordance with Section 25.2(b)(iv) of the IRR of RA 9184 and using the form prescribed in Section IX. Bidding Forms.?
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Affidavit of Site Inspection

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:One of the deleted technical requirement is the Affidavit of Site Inspection for Procurement of Infra. Our Engineer instructed me to include the Affidavit of Site Inspection because accdg to him, it plays an important role in the bid of the contractor.

Can I add the requirement in the Instruction to Bidders after ... (iii) Sworn statement in accordance with Section 25.2(b)(iv) of the IRR of RA 9184 and using the form prescribed in Section IX. Bidding Forms.?
No need to include that Affidavit of Site Inspection because it is already covered by the Omnibus Sworn Statement (OSS). Included in the OSS is the following:

"8. [Name of Bidder] is aware of and has undertaken the following responsibilities as a Bidder:

a) Carefully examine all of the Bidding Documents;

b) Acknowledge all conditions, local or otherwise, affecting the implementation of the Contract;

c) Made an estimate of the facilities available and needed for the contract to be bid, if any; and

d) Inquire or secure Supplemental/Bid Bulletin(s) issued for the [Name of the Project].

The statement made by the bidder in the OSS that it has undertaken his responsibilities as a bidder would already include site inspection, since he/she has already acknowledge all conditions and made an estimate of the facilities available and needed for the contract. Those statements the bidder would not be able to do without inspecting the site.

The OSS is precisely done to do away with so many separate affidavits which only adds to the cost of the project since the bidder will only factor in these costs in his/her bid.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Berna on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 pm

thank you very much po
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 am

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:thank you very much po

You are welcome, bernadette. Smile
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:One of the deleted technical requirement is the Affidavit of Site Inspection for Procurement of Infra. Our Engineer instructed me to include the Affidavit of Site Inspection because accdg to him, it plays an important role in the bid of the contractor.

Excerpt from the PBD for INFRA. This will be your guide. Hope it would be of help. bounce
SECTION II. INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
6.Bidder’s Responsibilities
6.1 xxxx
6.3.The Bidder, by the act of submitting its bid, shall be deemed to have inspected the site and determined the general characteristics of the contract works and the conditions for this Project. Unless otherwise indicated in the BDS, failure to furnish all information or documentation required in this Bidding Documents shall result in the rejection of the bid and the disqualification of the Bidder.

6.4. It shall be the sole responsibility of the prospective bidder to determine and to satisfy itself by such means as it considers necessary or desirable as to all matters pertaining to this Project, including: (a) the location and the nature of the contract, project, or work; (b) climatic conditions; (c) transportation facilities; (c) nature and condition of the terrain, geological conditions at the site communication facilities, requirements, location and availability of construction aggregates and other materials, labor, water, electric power and access roads; and (d) other factors that may affect the cost, duration and execution or implementation of the contract, project, or work.
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by consuelosalley on Thu May 29, 2014 3:19 pm

With the improvement of technology,there are more and more electronic products appear in people's daily life.We have to admit that the mobile phone make our modern life better and more convenient.However the cell phone sometimes cause new problems and breaks up people's peaceful life.To create a quiet condition, the WiFi Jammer which can be got from jammerinthebox.com can help a lot.

consuelosalley

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : cfbfghn
Occupation/Designation : cvbcvbnv
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top