Financial Bid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Financial Bid

Post by Berna on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:39 pm

In the Instruction to Bidders, Section 13.1, it says:
13. Documents Comprising the Bid: Financial Component
13.1. Unless otherwise stated in the BDS, the financial component of the bid shall contain the following:
(a) Financial Bid Form in accordance with the form prescribed in Section IX. Bidding Forms; and
(b) Any other document required in the BDS.

How about the following:
i. Bid Prices in the Bill of Quantities
ii. Detailed Estimates including summary sheet of unit prices of materials, labor rates and equipment rentals used.
iii. Cash Flow by quarter and Payment schedule.

Should i include those requirements in the Bid Data Sheet?
Berna
Active Poster
Active Poster

Female Number of posts : 115
Company/Agency : Calintaan Munti
Occupation/Designation : Clerk, BAC Sec
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://ompassessor.com.ph

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial Bid

Post by fe a. araya on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Pls. refer to 13.1 which you mentioned. If these documents will help you evaluate the responsiveness of their bid then I think you can include these docs. We are given that option
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 am

Bernadette G. Driza wrote:In the Instruction to Bidders, Section 13.1, it says:
13. Documents Comprising the Bid: Financial Component
13.1. Unless otherwise stated in the BDS, the financial component of the bid shall contain the following:
(a) Financial Bid Form in accordance with the form prescribed in Section IX. Bidding Forms; and
(b) Any other document required in the BDS.

How about the following:
i. Bid Prices in the Bill of Quantities
ii. Detailed Estimates including summary sheet of unit prices of materials, labor rates and equipment rentals used.
iii. Cash Flow by quarter and Payment schedule.

Should i include those requirements in the Bid Data Sheet?

You could still require those documents which are in IRR-A then but no longer required as detailed in the revised IRR. However, because of the statement in the ITB (unless otherwise stated in the BDS) you could ask for more documents so long as stated in the bidding documents.

Additional requirements in the bids (Technical proposal and Financial proposal) is allowed in the revised IRR. If you will examine the provision (I think it is Sec. 32 for goods and infra and Sec. 33 for consulting services), you can find the phrase "at the least" when the requirements for the contents of the technical proposal and financial proposals are listed out. You are just required to indicate them in the bidding documents (BDS), so that prospective bidders would know. Of course, no whimsical requirements.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 pm

In the old IRR, these documents that you mentioned were part of the Technical Documents that are required to be submitted in the Technical Envelope which will be submitted by the bidder for opening during the bidding day. In comparison, under the Revised IRR, these same documents were not required anymore to be submitted by the bidder as part of his technical documents but the procuring entity should require the same to be submitted during the contract signing. So that if you will look at your Philippine Bidding documents for Infrastructure Projects, specifically 31.4(g) in the Bid Data Sheet, these same documents were listed as relevant documents to the projet, ergo, it should be required. I hgope I have not muddled the issue.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down