Latest topics

Posting of Bid Activities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how will i advertise our bidding in this website?

Post by eric_1981 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

how will i post our bid for this website?
eric_1981

Male Number of posts : 1
Company/Agency : BUREAU OF INTERNAL REVENUE
Occupation/Designation : Property In-charge
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting of Bid Activities

Post by fe a. araya on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 pm

I don't thinlk the gppb website is the right venue for your bid submission. It's supposed to be the Phil Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS). However, I understand e-Bid submission is the nexct feature that will be introduced by the PhilGEPS in 2011. However, you may visit www.philgeps.net (if you are already registered with the PhilGEPS) and look for the open opportunities which were posted by different agencies. If you have identified your need, you may submit your bid thru their e-mail ad or to their office (manually). I hope this will help meantime that no e-Bid submission is in place yet.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Welcome Eric to the Forum. I think you are asking how can you post your requirements. This is not the proper web site where you can post said requirements. The Forum is a discussion area where questions are raised and are amply responded to by the different procurement practitioners. You must be referring to www. philgeps.net where procurement requirements are posted as bid notices. Please go to www.philgeps.net, but first, you must be registered with Philgeps.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 pm

eric_1981 wrote:how will i post our bid for this website?
Welcome to the forum eric_1981. I think you have to get in touch with your BIR Buyer coordinator (Central office), and ask them to provide you assistance regarding your concern. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jcolas on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Eric, I also suggest that you start reading the Government Procurement Reform Act and the GPPB Resolutions. I saw that you are the Property Officer and you will be involved a lot in procurement. You arm your self by reading the law. "Ignorance of the law excuses no one" and it would be unfortunate if you become a member of club 6115.
jcolas
Board General
Board General

Male Number of posts : 517
Company/Agency : DepED RO 2
Occupation/Designation : Administrative Officer V
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fe a. araya on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

My apology, eric. I think my reply to your query was "misplaced". My focus was on your post. I should have read your profile first since your new to this forum. WELCOME! So you're a Property Officer of BIR (does this mean also that you are at the same time a procurement officer?) Anyway, in your post kasi, you were asking whether you can post your "bid" in this website, so I presumed you're a supplier/dealer/contractor, hence my reply. The difference in the case of Procuring Entities or we call them "Buyer", is that they post notices or invitations to bid/requests for quotations or proposal, while the Suppliers post/submit their "bids". With the advices of sir jcolas and sunriser, am sure you'll go a long way in your procurement activities.
fe a. araya
Board Veteran
Board Veteran

Female Number of posts : 335
Company/Agency : DENR Region 5, Rawis, Legaspi City
Occupation/Designation : OIC, Adm. Division/BAC Secretariat
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by msm326 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

To eric_1981 ...please make registration first to PHILGPES...you can register on line www.philgeps.net and they will give you a username so that you can start posting....it is user friendly jsut be very safe on the postings of opportunities and read provisions on Revised IRR 9184.
If you have still question I can help you out too....
msm326
msm326
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Female Number of posts : 264
Company/Agency : LGU SANTA CRUZ
Occupation/Designation : MUNICIPAL GENERAL SERVICES OFFICE
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content