Latest topics

where can I obtein forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where can I obtein forms

Post by nsaldania on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Can anyone please help me obtain forms needed for barangay projects and procurement of common supplies? ( also for barangays) including Sample Bac resolution forms.. I am new to the business and so I don't have all the necessary forms needed. My e-mail is nsaldania@msn.com.. I appreciate all the help..

nsaldania

Male Number of posts : 2
Company/Agency : countrywide enterprise
Occupation/Designation : owner
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: where can I obtein forms

Post by engrjhez® on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 pm

nsaldania wrote:Can anyone please help me obtain forms needed for barangay projects and procurement of common supplies? ( also for barangays) including Sample Bac resolution forms.. I am new to the business and so I don't have all the necessary forms needed. My e-mail is nsaldania@msn.com.. I appreciate all the help..

Welcome to this forum nsaldania,

You can obtain those forms directly from the barangay (or any government office) conducting the procurement. They are to provide you the bidding documents (in case of competitive public bidding) and canvass forms (in case of Shopping and SVPs). You need not have the sample BAC Resolution form as it is intended for the BAC - not for suppliers to bother.

Download a copy of PBD from the "running message" link above to have some of those sample forms. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top