bid bulletin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bid bulletin

Post by LAB on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

should the bid bulletins issued by the BAC be included in the bidding documents of the bidder even if it is not included in the checklist?
LAB

Female Number of posts : 4
Company/Agency : R.A. YOLANGCO CONSTRUCTION
Occupation/Designation : liaison officer
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: bid bulletin

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 pm

LAB wrote:should the bid bulletins issued by the BAC be included in the bidding documents of the bidder even if it is not included in the checklist?
Excerpts from the PBDs which is self explanatory. bounce
10. Clarification and Amendment of Bidding Documents (For Goods)
10.1. Bidders who have purchased the Bidding Documents may request for clarifications on any part of the Bidding Documents for an interpretation. Such a request must be in writing and submitted to the Procuring Entity at the address indicated in the BDS at least ten (10) calendar days before the deadline set for the submission and receipt of bids.
10.2. Supplemental/Bid Bulletins may be issued upon the Procuring Entity’s initiative for purposes of clarifying or modifying any provision of the Bidding Documents not later than seven (7) calendar days before the deadline for the submission and receipt of bids. Any modification to the Bidding Documents shall be identified as an amendment.
10.3. Any Supplemental/Bid Bulletin issued by the BAC shall also be posted on the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity concerned, if available. It shall be the responsibility of all Bidders who secure the Bidding Documents to inquire and secure Supplemental/Bid Bulletins that may be issued by the BAC. However Bidders who have submitted bids before the issuance of the Supplemental/Bid Bulletin must be informed and allowed to modify or withdraw their bids in accordance with ITB Clause 23
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1518
Company/Agency : Goccs Jolo Sulu All the way Downsouth
Occupation/Designation : IAS
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LAB on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm

last friday kasi ay nagbidding kami sa isang infra project.then may 2 bid bulletins na naissue ang BAC at nakapost sa PhilGEPS.nag-attach ako ng copies nun sa bid documents namin. then nung nag-opening na ng bids ay kinuwestyon ko ung bids ng iba na walang naka-attach na bid bulletin. after the dialogue ay nagdecide ang BAC na ihonor ung documents ng ibang bidders kahit walang nakaattach na bid bulletin. pede pa kaya ako mag request for reconsideration?
LAB

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:46 pm

LAB wrote:last friday kasi ay nagbidding kami sa isang infra project.then may 2 bid bulletins na naissue ang BAC at nakapost sa PhilGEPS.nag-attach ako ng copies nun sa bid documents namin. then nung nag-opening na ng bids ay kinuwestyon ko ung bids ng iba na walang naka-attach na bid bulletin. after the dialogue ay nagdecide ang BAC na ihonor ung documents ng ibang bidders kahit walang nakaattach na bid bulletin. pede pa kaya ako mag request for reconsideration?
May I be clarified. Are you referring to the "Supplemental/Bid Bulletins Notice" or Addendum Notice issued by the BAC?
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 pm

LAB wrote:last friday kasi ay nagbidding kami sa isang infra project.then may 2 bid bulletins na naissue ang BAC at nakapost sa PhilGEPS.nag-attach ako ng copies nun sa bid documents namin. then nung nag-opening na ng bids ay kinuwestyon ko ung bids ng iba na walang naka-attach na bid bulletin. after the dialogue ay nagdecide ang BAC na ihonor ung documents ng ibang bidders kahit walang nakaattach na bid bulletin. pede pa kaya ako mag request for reconsideration?

Ang totoo nyan, ang bid bulletin ay obligasyon ng BAC at hindi ng bidder. Ang obligasyon ng bidder ay siguruhing batid nya at napag-aralan lahat ng bid bulletin na na-issue upang maitama ang proposal base sa inilabas na bulletin. Sa aking palagay, hindi mahalaga na isama at hanapin ang bid bulletin (literal) bilang dokumento. Ang mahalaga ay ang pagsunod sa anumang pagbabago na nakasaad doon.

Sana'y nagbigay linaw ito sa inyong katanungan. Smile

engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 2480
Company/Agency : City Government of Bacoor [Region IV-A, Province of Cavite]
Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.bacoor.gov.ph

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 pm

all other conditions in the "Form of Contract Agreement" and "Omnibus Sworn Statement" will form part of the PBDs. bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 pm

sunriser431 wrote:all other conditions in the "Form of Contract Agreement" and "Omnibus Sworn Statement" will form part of the PBDs. bounce

Agree. But bid bulletin (if any) shall only be part of the:

1. Reportorial requirement under COA Circular 2009-002; and

2. (integral part) Contract Agreement, as well as with the GCC, SCC, etc.

It doesn't necessarily be part of the technical evaluation.
Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Occupation/Designation : Office of the City Legal Service (OCLS) / Certified National Trainer - PhilGEPS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 pm

LAB wrote:should the bid bulletins issued by the BAC be included in the bidding documents of the bidder even if it is not included in the checklist?

NO, it is not required to be included in the bid submission.

What is required of bidders is secure copies of Bid Bulletins issued by the BAC so that whatever additional instructions and/or modifications to the bidding documents already issued are considered by the bidders when they submit their proposals.

Bidders, therefore, should not be disqualified for failure to include the Bid Bulletins in their bid submissions.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

engrjhez® wrote:
sunriser431 wrote:all other conditions in the "Form of Contract Agreement" and "Omnibus Sworn Statement" will form part of the PBDs. bounce

Agree. But bid bulletin (if any) shall only be part of the:

1. Reportorial requirement under COA Circular 2009-002; and

2. (integral part) Contract Agreement, as well as with the GCC, SCC, etc.

It doesn't necessarily be part of the technical evaluation.
Smile
No more "Ifs" and "Buts". I agree with you Engrjhez, my post was intended for the thread starter, and I forgot to address it properly. Wink Peace
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RDV @ GP3i on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm

To answer your question, based on my earlier reply, I don't think you have basis to file a Motion for Reconsideration against the decision of the BAC not to disqualify the other bidders for not including in their bid submissions the copies of the two (2) bid bulletins issued by the BAC.
RDV @ GP3i
Grand Master
Grand Master

Male Number of posts : 1611
Company/Agency : DBM-Reg'l Office IV-B
Occupation/Designation : Regional Director/ Procurement Trainer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://gppphil.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunriser431 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Follow-up, actually I do subscribe the opinion of the two gentlemen, the procurement law has been amended and taken out the unecessary submission of additional documents. (ex. Hard copy of the Supplemental Bulletin.). bounce
sunriser431
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by engrjhez® on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am

RDV @ GP3i wrote:

To answer your question, based on my earlier reply, I don't think you have basis to file a Motion for Reconsideration against the decision of the BAC not to disqualify the other bidders for not including in their bid submissions the copies of the two (2) bid bulletins issued by the BAC.

This might bring confusion to others so I will clarify that THIS IS NOT IN CONTRARY to to previous answer:
Ang totoo nyan, ang bid bulletin ay obligasyon ng BAC at hindi ng bidder. Ang obligasyon ng bidder ay siguruhing batid nya at napag-aralan lahat ng bid bulletin na na-issue upang maitama ang proposal base sa inilabas na bulletin. Sa aking palagay, hindi mahalaga na isama at hanapin ang bid bulletin (literal) bilang dokumento. Ang mahalaga ay ang pagsunod sa anumang pagbabago na nakasaad doon.

Sana'y nagbigay linaw ito sa inyong katanungan.
Smile

It is just not that delivered as strong as RDV's statement. Smile
engrjhez®
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LAB on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 am

thanks a lot
LAB

Back to top Go down